Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Great Planes F-104 On MIlitary Channel

Right now its on.

I Dream Of Jeannie is always good for the Classics. Once they had Major Nelson taxi to takeoff in F-106, lift off in F-104, and taxi back to park in F-5, or in some permutation of that order. You think TK will let us do that?

I wanna get Jimmy Stewert's SAC just for the flying filmage but the movie is VHS :dntknw: :dntknw: :dntknw: :dntknw:

I wanna get Jimmy Stewert's SAC just for the flying filmage but the movie is VHS :dntknw: :dntknw: :dntknw: :dntknw:

I have it on DVD.

Got to love the Starfighter. I'm waiting on my Steve Canyon's DVDs. I was too young to catch it on TV when it came out. I heard that the stories are pretty lame but the series is full of cold war aircrafts' footages.

There's an old movie called The Starfighters which consists of 50% lame acting and 50% F-104s flying in formation and mid-air refueling to horrid music. It was done on MST3K 15 years ago or so which is the only way to watch it. :grin: