Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Some fun I was having over SoCal in the super echo

Your greying out sounds like a very slow steam train.

Couldn't understand the comments (non-Red Crown) either, but I have to keep the volume down (at work). Sounds like some sort of rap song intro though. lol

Nice map though. That's the clearest clear day I've ever seen in this sim.

Edited by UnknownPilot
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Man alive, I hate to be the total noob, but can you provide some info on what mods you had installed? I have to have that. I've been working on a Nevada/Red Flag campaign for Falcon 4 for a couple of years. I have to try this out.

I'm totally digging the "missile! missile!" calls too...is that a particular separate mod, or does it come with the So Cal mod or what?

Awesome video- totally stoked!

SoCal terrain is made by Wrench, The... originally for SFP1 series (don't know if its SF2 compatible... been a while since I've been here to know that). All the other mods are just a collection of mods that I've downloaded over the years here at CA. The HUD on the super echo is done by me. Honestly though, I thought more folks would be commenting on the head on pass with the missile :grin: .

It was just me and my wingie (who got shot down) in A-4s vs 2 flankers. Obviously we were out-matched. The clip ended early when I locked up on him. I did get him with a 9L. His wingie freaken bugged out and hauled @$$ back to base. Too bad A-4s don't have burners.

Thanks for the help. I did find the SoCal terrain and managed to install it in SF2:V. It seems to be working so far.

I hope you don't mind a couple of follow-ups:

1. Is Pasko's weapons pack still around? Searching and browsing the downloads section has not turned it up yet.

2. Am I correct that there are no Redflag/Topgun type campaigns written for the SoCal terrain? All I've seen is a Red Dawn type campaign so far.

3. What mod is that missile call voice mod?

Thanks,

Toonces

Thanks for the help. I did find the SoCal terrain and managed to install it in SF2:V. It seems to be working so far.

I hope you don't mind a couple of follow-ups:

1. Is Pasko's weapons pack still around? Searching and browsing the downloads section has not turned it up yet.

2. Am I correct that there are no Redflag/Topgun type campaigns written for the SoCal terrain? All I've seen is a Red Dawn type campaign so far.

3. What mod is that missile call voice mod?

Thanks,

Toonces

I got everything here. I don't know what the mod names are since it was a while ago when I downloaded them. You'll have to ask the folks that know more than I do. Sorry.

Is the a-4 super cho converted for sf2?

Don't know. It was an avionics pack that I did for it over a year ago. Don't know if they're SF2 compatible. You'll have to ask the folks who know more than I do. Sorry.