The Spad X.III is, I believe, already out there

Models by Winder and Polovski.

post-15340-1263678539385.jpg

post-15340-12636785526609.jpg

post-15340-12636785637345.jpg

Edited by sandbagger

Sandbagger,

Great screenshots.

Most interested in the DH5 inscription showing it as being a donation from the residents of the Upper Hunter region of NSW as I reside in the Lower Hunter!

Had family in the Upper Hunter "back in the day" so they may have donated towards this plane?

Dunno about the SE and DH, that Spad shot is a masterwork. The play of light on Spad's planes, the varied foliage of the trees, the German balloon beneath and the silhouetted aricraft in the background. Awesome. Beautiful composition, SB, beautiful.

Sandbagger?...where are the 10 or so other SE5's you posted pics of about 6 months ago?

Are they for an addon?.. P4?...or just ones you made for fun?

The Spad X.III is that of 'balloon buster' Frank Luke of the 27th Aero Squadron.

The SE5 (HS) is that of Graham Conacher Young of No.56 Squadron (Flight colours Red, Blue and Yellow).

The DH5 is that of Les Holden of No.68 (2AFC) Squadron.

There are many new skins that have been created by the team that couldn't be released previously, due to the size of the complee downloads. As you know each skin DDS file is around 2.7 Meg in size. If added, these would have increased the size of the downloads too much.

As an indication, there are around 800 new or updated skins yet to be released for the SE5 HS, SE5 Viper, DH5, Spad X.III, Alb DV, Alb DVa and Fokker DR1. When released this will increase the total amount of individual aircraft available to around 5000.

It's possible these skins may be released sometime soon, but in what form remains to be resolved. It could be as a single release or even as sets. No decision has been made yet.

Edited by sandbagger

Wow!...amazing!...what I find equally amazing, is the research that must go into making the skins.

You must have 1,000's of books, Plates etc!....Relying on google images doesn't quite cut it eh? :grin:

Wow!...amazing!...what I find equally amazing, is the research that must go into making the skins.

You must have 1,000's of books, Plates etc!....Relying on google images doesn't quite cut it eh? :grin:

Yes, these are the works of true masters.

I'm just waiting for the day when one of the devs "accidentally" posts a pic of a Snipe among other skins. And maybe a Pfalz D.XII too. :grin:

The Spad X.III is that of 'balloon buster' Frank Luke of the 27th Aero Squadron.

The SE5 (HS) is that of Graham Conacher Young of No.56 Squadron (Flight colours Red, Blue and Yellow).

The DH5 is that of Les Holden of No.68 (2AFC) Squadron.

There are many new skins that have been created by the team that couldn't be released previously, due to the size of the complee downloads. As you know each skin DDS file is around 2.7 Meg in size. If added, these would have increased the size of the downloads too much.

As an indication, there are around 800 new or updated skins yet to be released for the SE5 HS, SE5 Viper, DH5, Spad X.III, Alb DV, Alb DVa and Fokker DR1. When released this will increase the total amount of individual aircraft available to around 5000.

It's possible these skins may be released sometime soon, but in what form remains to be resolved. It could be as a single release or even as sets. No decision has been made yet.

Dear Sandbagger,

Can i post my home address and then you mail me all the skins?

Thank you. I cant wait.

Morris

Dear Sandbagger,

Can i post my home address and then you mail me all the skins?

Thank you. I cant wait.

Morris

Ahh - were it that easy eh :lol:

Ahh - were it that easy eh lol.gif

eh-hemmm [lightly tapping on desk with 'trigger finger']...

Unt vat itz all diz Krumpet zhtuff??? Vere are der Yermans? Jah?

Fritzie eze very dizzapointed... he poo-pooed on hiz Krumpet flight helmet he ztole from hiz lazt kill.

Bad Fritzie.... !

OvS

those wallpapers are stunning.

please post more.

thanking you.

m