Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Allright, I Got It!

Saw the "100 years of Flight" sim at Frys for $40 instead of $54, PLUS a $20 mail in rebate, so got after it. Loaded it up on the "puter last nite, did a quick flight in a cessna from San Diego's Linburgh field after uploading the real weather which is sunny as usual so not much of a challenge there, hehe. Gotta say its pretty nice though the flight models seem to feel just like they did back in CFS1, could be wrong but first impression. Scenary was definately improved and LOVED the ATC. The added features like the history of different aircraft and the flight school seem to be pretty cool too though havent had chance to delve into them a lot yet. Just read history about the Piper cub and took first flight lesson in a cessna. Only problem I noticed was slow loading of textures when I first panned view around. After first time didnt notice it again. All in all, first impression...COOOOOOL! :0)

So is there any patches? ("PATCHES??!!?? WE dont need no stinking PATCHES!") What are some cool AC downloads? Chief, where'd ya get yur A-7? Thanks guys... ;)

PS. Oh, is anyone flying on the Biohaz server? Is it still up?

DUUUUH! Ok, found the downloads sticky thread...

Welcome to the Dark Side :P

I havent been able to login to BioHaz server scince it came back online.

You can get the A-7 at Flightsim.com,

I bought a membership there and it was worth it as I can get a download any time and I'm not limited to 2hrs a day.

BTW, there are skins for the A-7 the also and the A-7D Air Force variant is available too.

Get the FShostspy program that'll tell you who is flying where.

Happy flying!

I'd really like to fly online sometime, so if we could set up a flyin, that would be awesome!

Thanks Firehawk Ill check it out.

Im game PG, post here and see if we cant all get together, say next weekend sometime, someone hosting if Biohaz server still ooc. might be cool all of us flyin in a different bird. Maybe I can find my stepdad's gyro-copter, hehe. Or even better, a F4U corsair... B)

Welcome to FS9, shipmate.

All I can say is, you can say goodbye to your free time. Becoming obsessed with FS9 is not easy to resist!!!!

See you online, bubba.

NC

Oh, and one other thing, lets get the Biohaz download center filled!

MJ, you think you could expand the FS2004 Download section past military?

I suppose we could with enough interest and someone to help review and manage the file area... hint hint... ;)