Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

New A-10 Sceens!!! All I can say is 'HOLY SH*T'

I also see they are "tweaking" the A-10 3D model, can anyone spot a couple of small changes from earlyer shots of the Hog? :twisted:

The best thing about the quality of the A-10 is that it looks like a proper replacement for the aborted Jane's A-10. I can't wait to do some CAS in it.

The one thing that amazes me is the detail of those 3d cockpits. they look better than FS2002 2d pits. truly amazing. Now if they would only make them clickable so those switch happy types would stop crying. lol;)

Damn those A-10 pilots!!! They always buzz my neighborhood every time they come into Patrick AFB.

God this game looks sexy!!!

I just hope the game lives up to the looks and the hype.

On another note, why god? why didnt they make this game applicable to Aviators (THE NAVY). I hope they come out with some sort of X-pack for us squids. Its not cool at all that we can use a Su-33 and not an F-14.