Sign in to follow this  
Matador

Cant get OFF to run more than 10 seconds

Received my copy of OFF yesterday but after several installations to both new and to an existing installation of CFS3 all patched correctly as per instructions when I get into the cockpit I get booted after about 10 seconds.

my Computer is 2.2 GIG Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 240GB Hard Drive NVIDIA GE Force 7950 gt XP Pro SP3.

I have several flight sims no problems I also have Auto Racing Sims and my son has warfare sims all run flawlwssly

Any suggestions appreciated.

DCSnr

Maybe a bell just rang, I have CFS3 Battle for Europe would that make a difference ?.

DC Snr

Received my copy of OFF yesterday but after several installations to both new and to an existing installation of CFS3 all patched correctly as per instructions when I get into the cockpit I get booted after about 10 seconds.

my Computer is 2.2 GIG Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 240GB Hard Drive NVIDIA GE Force 7950 gt XP Pro SP3.

I have several flight sims no problems I also have Auto Racing Sims and my son has warfare sims all run flawlwssly

Any suggestions appreciated.

DCSnr

if it freezes after several seconds it might be your antivirus thingy. try it with antivirus shut down. also you should set your regional setting to us region.

also you have to patch cfs to 3.1 and then run it at least once before installing bhah.

Edited by Creaghorn

Glad you are up and running probably due to your graphics slider settings.

BTW Uncleal thanks for posting the links, fyi that settings link has a typo at in the last part , needs the extra /l removing.