Sign in to follow this  
peter01

Updated FMs No4

These went pretty quick, so thought I'd upload.

New FMs for the Roland C2, Hannover CL2, Hannover CL3, Halberstadt CL4 and Sopwith Pup.

Also included are:

- Loadout files in the folders for bombs and Le Prieur rockets, the latter to work for the Pup.

- The download file is larger than usual, I've included a very nice Pup skin, sent to me by somebody a long time ago.

The Hannovers and Roland (Walfisch) are improved FMs, the Halberstadt is far better IMO, and the Pup is very nice. All IMO of course.

The Hannover CLII and Hannover CLIII FMs are slightly different, with the Hannover CLIII more capable. The Halberstadt CLIV is very capable.

As usual, any feedback appreciated.

No4 2010 FMs - Pup Roland HannoverCLs HalberstadtCL4.zip

IMPORTANT

=========

These are for FE1.

You must have installed "FE Nov 2008 Game Files" component within the "UPDATED FE Plane FMs for Nov 2008 Patch" for everything such as guns, loadouts and pilot models to work properly. It is available here at CombatAce: First Eagles by Thirdwire> First Eagles Add-On Aircraft> Flight Models.

INSTALLATION

============

1) I recommend you backup the folders of the above aircraft before installing.

2) Place all the files from this download into the corresponding plane folders in the /Objects/Aircraft of your First Eagles installation.

Edited by peter01

Can't speak for the German crates, Peter. It's been a while since I got in one of those.

The Pup feels great though: Smooth, light, and responsive, just as it oughta.

Superb skin too...It has, as its name suggests, just become my "default"...Thanks very much for that.

Keep 'em coming!

Bucky

Thanks Bucky. Yeah, I think I nailed the Pup FM, certainly one of my best. And the skin does it justice.

Edited by peter01

Thanks Peter for all the work you do and pleasure for me you bring to this sim.

Hi Peter01,

Thanks again for sharing these! The HalberstadtCLIV seems to be missing from zip No4. Can you check?

deep.