Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Fly 'Yorkshire Airlines'

from Hale and Pace

will give non-English people a good idea of what people from Yorkshire are like (or indeed...most of the UK actually)

The Green Gunge is Pease Pudding..which tastes as revolting as it looks

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Eheheh.

All Phyton's are classic in comedy. IMHO they turned comedy to an Art form.

Edited by Von Paulus

from Hale and Pace

will give non-English people a good idea of what people from Yorkshire are like (or indeed...most of the UK actually)

The Green Gunge is Pease Pudding..which tastes as revolting as it looks

lol.gif Great fun!

That Green Stuff old chap is Mushy Peas down in Yorkshire tis what they ave on't Fish and Chips...

That Green Stuff old chap is Mushy Peas down in Yorkshire tis what they ave on't Fish and Chips...

Aha!... I stand corrected by a true Yorkshireman! :drinks: :drinks:

I am not a Yorkshireman you southern shandy drinker... I am from Lancashire over here in Yorkshire to keep them confused and surrounded all in one... someone's has to keep an eye on the old White Rose Lot in case they want to try and invade Lancashire again...

I am not a Yorkshireman you southern shandy drinker... I am from Lancashire over here in Yorkshire to keep them confused and surrounded all in one... someone's has to keep an eye on the old White Rose Lot in case they want to try and invade Lancashire again...

OMG!..The ultimate insult!...calling a Lanc man a Yorkie!...Slapped around face with leather glove..pistols at dawn!..sorry m8

OMG!..The ultimate insult!...calling a Lanc man a Yorkie!...Slapped around face with leather glove..pistols at dawn!..sorry m8

Prefer the Swords old chap... failing that I will have to break out the Armour and White horse and settle for Jousting...

Prefer the Swords old chap... failing that I will have to break out the Armour and White horse and settle for Jousting...

Count me in...My son has all the gear! :grin:

I'm one of those people who'll eat anything once, so I had some of this...ONCE. Utterly ruined the taste of the rest of my pint of Newkie Brrrroon.

Why come it is the Brits owned India and assorted spice islands for so long, yet never learned season food themselves?dntknw.gif

You guys should take to the air and have a duel among the clouds!grin.gif

There is that option of course as soon as I have my multiplayer sorted out of course... but I think old Widowmaker would shred my poor plane as he does have a lot more experience in OFF than my measly 4 months...

"I'm one of those people who'll eat anything once, so I had some of this...ONCE. Utterly ruined the taste of the rest of my pint of Newkie Brrrroon."

Heathen!

And what are you doing drinking that refrigerated muck when Moorhouse's of Burnley produce the sublime Pendle Witches Ale? Get thee over the pond and into Lancashire.

Signed,

An adopted Lancastrian (granted political asylum from Cheshire)

And what are you doing drinking that refrigerated muck when Moorhouse's of Burnley produce the sublime Pendle Witches Ale? Get thee over the pond and into Lancashire.

Signed,

An adopted Lancastrian (granted political asylum from Cheshire)

I won't judge 1 UK beer against another--I leave that to the natives. But I do agree that the old Pendle Witch is an excellent brew. drinks.gif

Bh, you should try a a p or q of a half and mixture of Guiness and hard cider. Careful though, after 6 or 7 of them, the cops look like they're only 3 feet tall. grin.gif

Must say, I like mushy peas. Good with just about anything from fish & chips, to sausage rolls, and steak and kidney pie.

Bh, you should try a a p or q of a half and mixture of Guiness and hard cider. Careful though, after 6 or 7 of them, the cops look like they're only 3 feet tall. grin.gif

I usually put 2 or 3 ounces of Irish or Scotch whisky in my Guiness drinks.gif. Rotgut, impure tequilas like Quervo are what get me into trouble oops.gif .

Must say, I like mushy peas. Good with just about anything from fish & chips, to sausage rolls, and steak and kidney pie.

I prefer bashed neeps, but not by much blink.gif . The worst part about mushy peas is that it looks just like wasabi, which I love, yet fails to deliver.

Single malt, or blend? A good sippin' single malt whiskey is a good one by itself, like well aged Kentucky bourbon. I don't know if I'd want to use either for a boiler maker though.