Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

I am trying to build a mission but the sim crashes upon loading it, any tips?

Thank's

Faulting application WOI.exe, version 8.10.0.16, time stamp 0x48fcb8b6, faulting module SingleMission.DLL, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x48fcb72c, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00006253, process id 0xa40, application start time 0x01caaf4696fdf406.

This is after mocking about with Le.Missioneur.

Faulting application WOI.exe, version 8.10.0.16, time stamp 0x48fcb8b6, faulting module CampaignScreen.dll, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x48fcb6b7, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00001fdc, process id 0x1480, application start time 0x01caaf47dd18eca6.

Looks like i'm screwed. The Le.miisioneur program is definately something to stay away from.

le missioneur kicks butt, there is nothing wrong with that program unless you are using it with strike fighters 2. Perhaps you have used it to place an air defense network that is not properly defined in the terrain files. Or maybe there is a problem with the weapon data for one of the objects you have inserted.

le missioneur kicks butt, there is nothing wrong with that program unless you are using it with strike fighters 2. Perhaps you have used it to place an air defense network that is not properly defined in the terrain files. Or maybe there is a problem with the weapon data for one of the objects you have inserted.

Thank's for sending me in the right direction:) I found that it was like you said, mods that interfered with Le.Missioneur.

Thank you for helping out.

When I use Le Missioneur, I cannot add neither ground objects nor ships. The list to choose them is blank. I can only add planes. Can someone help me? Any idea? I am using it with Wings over Europe. It's patched to the 2008 patch, and my OS is Windows XP. I also have the 2008 weapons pack.

I think you are going to have to create a groundobjectdata file for LeMissioneur to read.

Edited by krfrge

I think you are going to have to create a groundobjectdata file for LeMissioneur to read.

Thanks for replying!!! Should I create it in the Le Missioneur directory, WoE directory, or Ground Objects directory? thanks for your time

Place in Ground Objects

What data should I put inside the Groundobjectdata.ini? Where should I take it from? Thanks

Hi,

Here is an example actually taken from the original SFP1 game. It is the groundobjectdata.ini.

For LeMissioneur to "read" your ground objects it has to use a "source" file. That "source" file is GROUNDOBJECTDATA.INI

Use the CAT extractor to get the GROUNDOBJECTDATA.ini file.

This file can be opened with notepad and will look like the list below.

[Object001]

ObjectName=T-54

ObjectFullName=T-54A Tank

ObjectDataFile=T-54_data.ini

[Object002]

ObjectName=T-55

ObjectFullName=T-55A(M) Tank

ObjectDataFile=T-55_data.ini

[Object003]

ObjectName=M48A2

ObjectFullName=M48A2 Patton Tank

ObjectDataFile=M48A2_data.ini

[Object004]

ObjectName=M48A3

ObjectFullName=M48A3 Patton Tank

ObjectDataFile=M48A3_data.ini

[Object005]

ObjectName=FANSONG

ObjectFullName=Fan Song Radar

ObjectDataFile=FanSong_data.ini

[Object006]

ObjectName=SA-2L

ObjectFullName=SA-2 SAM Launcher

ObjectDataFile=SA-2L_data.ini

-- shortened the list between the above and below entry --

[Object315]

ObjectName=IndonSquad

ObjectFullName=Indoensian Squad

ObjectDataFile=IndonSquad_DATA.INI

[Object316]

ObjectName=Australian_Squad

ObjectFullName=Australian_Squad

ObjectDataFile=AusSquad_Data.INI

[Object317]

ObjectName=BTR-80A APC

ObjectFullName=BTR-80A

ObjectDataFile=BTR-80A_Data.INI

[Object318]

ObjectName=US_Paratroopers

ObjectFullName=US_Paratroopers

ObjectDataFile=US_Paratroopers_DATA.INI

[Object319]

ObjectName=SLAVA Class

ObjectFullName=SLAVA Class

ObjectDataFile=SLAVA_DATA.INI

To include the Ground Objects add-ons you have downloaded, you will have to manually enter them so LeMissoneur can read them.

Hope this helps.