Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

File Area Back Online... Finally!

After a month of fighting with a conversion script, we have finally migrated all the old files from the old e107 site into the new site and they are now available for your downloading pleasure. The only change is that you now must be a registered member of BiohazCentral to have access. For those of you that have not created an account here, it's easy and (best of all) free.

I still have some work to do however, as I still have another 200+ files to import from the old Postnuke site that never got migrated over, which includes a lot of Strike Fighters stuff. I'll be working on that over the next few days, but it should be relatively easy since the hard work is now done.

I want to take a moment to thank VisualDensity over at www.visualdensity.com for his help in creating a workable conversion script, without him it would have taken me forever to get this damn thing working. Thanks!

I was about to say where's all my SF files!!!! Anyway, thanks a ton Jeff, you rock!

Hi!

I just tried to download some films from the LOMAC Tracks/Videos section,

but none of the files worked. All i get is a File Not found page.

I am a registered user so I guess that's not the problem.

Btw, first post here. Really enjoy this forum and the main Biohaz Central site! :)

cheers,

Krinkle,

Stockholm, Sweden

Edited by Krinkle

thanks for heads-up. We will check it out

I cleaned up a bunch of the old vids and the links have been removed, and the remaining ones tested. Thanks for the heads-up. ;)