Sign in to follow this  
GhostDog

I Heard It On The Grapewine...

There isn't any official news since yesterdays but i found this on the Ubi board today:

posted 26/05/2004 14:11 

Guys looks like more testing before we get a release candidate.

I was speaking to a couple of the 195th Beta testers last night on Hyperlobby and ED sprung a Beta 17 on them yesterday morning.

So they now have to test Beta 17 to make sure it's all 100% ok.

From what i could tell Beta 16 was good enough to be the release candidate and they were going to give it approval after a few more testing sessions but then ED sprung a beta 17 on them by surprise so that needs testing now.

I think the 195th and ED are doing a great job on trying to get us the best patch they can for Lomac and every little improvemment they can squeeze into it the better.

Wags! sorry to hear your leaving the Lomac/Ubi fold but hope you will stay in contact with us all here and the best of Luck in the new position <S>

Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee

"Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!"

Looks like he'll be heading down my way (near NAS Solomans Island) to hook-up with C.J Martin.

Good Luck Matt, I'm sure Eagle Dynamics will take it from here.

BirdDogg.

What I find really odd is that Matt said he wasn't going to be working on a flight sim. Christ he and C.J. Martin were the two lead guys behind Jane's F/A-18. CJ's a Navy guy and I think Wags was formerly in intelligence. I wonder what they'll be working on. My guess is a tactical shoot, Navy SEALS style.

yeah, i'm curious as well

back to the rumors:

According to Mr Mudd ots now up to build 18