Sign in to follow this  
Guest British_eh

Does anyone have/remember the Excell SS on Aircraft dates/Squadrons?

Guest British_eh

Hi there:

I'm not sure how current it would be, but there used to be an Excel program spread sheet that had all the aircraft, and what date and squadron they were in. Does anyone have this?

Cheers,

British_eh

Guest British_eh

Thanks uncleal,

but this one did not have pilots, just Squadrons and Aircraft and dates. Was colour coded, and last time I saw it, was on the old SIMOH site.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

British_eh

last time I saw it, was on the old SIMOH site..

You can still go back over to SOH and take a look

They still have the forum up even though it's dead

Just turn on all threads from the beginning (at the bottom)

Hey British_eh

I think Olham may have published this one graphic. I had it in my OFF Archive. See if this is the one you remembered. It just has German Jastas...

If I ever get my job situation straighten out, I want to update the Ace, Aerodromes, and Aircraft SSs for HitR. All it takes is time...

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Hey British_eh

I found it! This has got to be the Excel SS you remember. Again, I found it my OFF archive. I think Pol is the author...maybe Shreadward provided the info...

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Guest British_eh

Hey British_eh

I found it! This has got to be the Excel SS you remember. Again, I found it my OFF archive. I think Pol is the author...maybe Shreadward provided the info...

OlPaint01

Thanks O1, yes, that's it! I see uncleal has indicated that it isn't current. While it may not have all the New OFF aircraft, isn't it still accurate?

Cheers,

British_eh

Guest British_eh

Now you've awakened my curiousity, what possible use could YOU have, for a Phase 1 list, that was Never Updated drinks.gif

OIPaint did a great job on the minutia, ( all the pilots, Aces, Squadrons,etc,) but isn't there still a need for a quick glance at what aircraft flew at what time, with what Squadron? Updating it of course would be ideal. I am not familiar enough with all the Squads, and planes, so I end up doing a bit of hunting, when making a new pilot, through the OFF selections. The spreadsheet looks much easier, yes? I looked over at the Help stuff, and couldn't really see anything that gives a good rad at a quick glance?

Cheers,

British_eh

Hello British_eh

My intension is to completely revise the AAA spreadsheet to the latest HitR standards and the revise the graphical spreadsheet posted above. All it takes is time...

I have discovered several breaks in the date continueum in HitR which I am now documenting. I wish Shredward had a complete aircraft/date/squad list he would publish for reference.

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Guest British_eh

Hello British_eh

My intension is to completely revise the AAA spreadsheet to the latest HitR standards and the revise the graphical spreadsheet posted above. All it takes is time...

I have discovered several breaks in the date continueum in HitR which I am now documenting. I wish Shredward had a complete aircraft/date/squad list he would publish for reference.

OlPaint01

Hi there Ol,

I requeted the same from Shred, haven't heard back yet. Will let u know if it comes through.

Cheers,

British_eh

Wow, OlPaint, you still had my Jasta/aircraft chart!

Even I couldn't find it again.

So, thanks to you, I have it back again now. :good:

Does anyone see a way to present the Excel file in a different medium?

I don't have Excel.

Hello British_eh

OlPaint01

Hi there Ol,

I requeted the same from Shred, haven't heard back yet. Will let u know if it comes through.

Cheers,

British_eh

Ol, if you want to run with it, please do. Send me what you have, and I'll tweak if necessary. Unfortunately, due to recent 'borrowing' of things OFF we aren't in a position to publish things like our squad data.

Cheers,

the shredder

Guest British_eh

Ol, if you want to run with it, please do. Send me what you have, and I'll tweak if necessary. Unfortunately, due to recent 'borrowing' of things OFF we aren't in a position to publish things like our squad data.

Cheers,

the shredder

Great stuff guys!

Cheers,

British_eh

Thanks Shredder for your reply. Pol gave me a h/u about the "borrowing" of our OFF intellectual property which I had not realized. I gave him my assurance that I would not publish any of my research summarys without permission. My intent is to build a graphic similar to the one the Pol had released for Phase One, UncleAl referenced that one above, with a generalized relationship showing when each aircraft type was placed in the field. But of course I am a long way for even seeing the end to this project.

OlPaint01