Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

I know this has been posted over and over before, but...

I found this video by accident on youtube about the Gulf of Sidra incident. I wasn't even looking for it and it just popped up. I know other videos of the incident have been posted here before, but not one like this. I think you guys would enjoy this one.

yeah, thats a good one, although its slightly edited. In the original someone is saying "shoot him, shoot him" and the pilot replies "I havent got a f***ing tone!"

lol

I wonder how many have pointed out that this isn't a video of said incident, but just an audio recording spiced up with some stock footage.

I wonder how many have pointed out that this isn't a video of said incident, but just an audio recording spiced up with some stock footage.

that's true - but its done very nicely. I like the technique of them going back and forth to each platform as that one puts out a call.