Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Goin' To The Montanabanana Belt...

Leavin' Saturday morning for a week of fishin' and gamin' with me amigo in Thompson Falls, Montana's so-called "Banana Belt". I hear the Pike and Trout are doing exceptional right now. They may not feel quite so well on the end of my line, hehe. So try and keep the Naval forums chatty ok? ;)

BigFish.jpg

Have a good fishing and a lot of fun. That is a really big fish on the photo.

Salute

Dutchy

Thompson Falls, Montana? You're in my neck of the woods there buddy! Are you flying in to Spokane or Missoula? That's some great fishing over there I hear.

Yeah Dutchy, that Pike was 28 lbs and 46 inches long, taken out of the Noxin resevior this last winter by Dean, a local guide and freind, who is in the pic there.

MJ, Ill be flyin into Spokane as it was $150 cheaper than Missoula even though Missoula is closer by an hour...go figure... :blink:

If your nearby, maybe we can setup a visit eh? Take a few pics and start a Biohaz "members meeting members" page, give the website a "homey" touch, hehe.

...homey...get it? homey as in bro...compadre...pal...

...Im so witty... B) :D

Yeah Dutchy, that Pike was 28 lbs and 46 inches long, taken out of the Noxin resevior this last winter by Dean, a local guide and freind, who is in the pic there.

MJ, Ill be flyin into Spokane as it was $150 cheaper than Missoula even though Missoula is closer by an hour...go figure... :blink:

If your nearby, maybe we can setup a visit eh? Take a few pics and start a Biohaz "members meeting members" page, give the website a "homey" touch, hehe.

...homey...get it? homey as in bro...compadre...pal...

...Im so witty...  B) :D

Oh man, that was physically painful... :rolleyes::lol:

Spokane is my home, so we should setup a time to get together if you get a few minutes. You'll be driving within a mile of my house anyway, so PM me and we can get something setup today. When you heading out?

If you go to Missoula check out the Smokejumper base, I went to the one in McCall, ID and trust me, it's well worth it!

PM sent MJ. Mark, who is picking me up said we will be taking I-90 in and out of Spokane, so any directions should take that into account.

Todd, if we have the time, Id love to visit an smokejumper base. I thought about doing that when I was 20. I had already qualified as a chutist as a civilian, was a cocky jarhead, and didnt have a lot of sense... :D

Somehow, jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft into a raging inferno wasnt a natural act. ;)

Ya there is truly something wrong with those guys. When you meet them all they talk about is how they want the forest to catch fire so they can go put it out :D