sandbagger

British Eh

Hi Richard,

If OK PM me and email her over to you.

post-15340-12690350750037.jpg

post-15340-12691993427755.jpg

post-15340-12691993509226.jpg

Edited by sandbagger

Don't know for him, but I must say: I like her!

'Y Ddraig Goch Gymraeg'. Guaranteed to improve anything. Reckon the fin ought to be green though :grin:

Edited by Dej

He painted the whole thing a lovely lovely shade of green. They came from Kingston in PC12 ie red-brown.

That ship has a proud history. It was used by Ray Collishaw and Gerry Nash before him, and shot down 18 HA before being handed over to its new owner.

Cheers,

shred

Edited by shredward

He painted the whole thing a lovely lovely shade of green. They came from Kingston in PC12 ie red-brown.

Cheers,

shred

Yes its fictional - that's what the man wanted (I think) :grin:

Ah, nothing wrong with PC12, a proud and noble shade... but I meant this lovely shade of green... :grin:

Guest British_eh

Aye, and a very nice shade of green, and ..................what a beauty, thanks so much SB. I like the personal touch too!

Regards,

British_eh

PS I'll have to go back and read the skinning tutorial. I have sinned b4, but not so nice as this :)

Edited by British_eh

NP - my pleasure. I've tweakled it a bit with the addition of wing foot plates/foot step and wood cockpit decking. Also a version with 'Welsh' green upper wing surfaces - a tad loud but its an option if you wanted to fly that instead.

Check your PM for my email addy - mail me and I'll return both versions to you tomorrow (I'm at my daughters overnight tonight).

Edited by sandbagger

Hi Rich,

I've updated the first post in this thread with the two versions, which are inbound to you.

Enjoy.

.... I have sinned b4, but not so nice as this :)

Well sometimes you just get lucky ....

'Y Ddraig Goch Gymraeg'.

I've been in Wales long enough to learn that this phrase roughly translates as "the nearest Welshman in the pub must buy a beer for the wandering American who just walked in." And the amazing thing is, it works most of the time. The Welsh are such friendly, generous people, and so thoughtful to have created phrases in their language for the needs of thirsty tourists. There's an even better phrase which means "all good Welshmen must buy this American gallons of beer all night long and introduce him to their daughters", but I understand the English find it offensive so I refrain from typing it out drinks.gif .

Guest British_eh

Sandbager, Bullethead, Dej, Catch. Shred, and Rickity,

Fi ll brynu 'r bîr

Cheers

British_eh

Fi ll brynu 'r bîr

good.gifYachi da! drinks.gif

This, BTW, totally exhausts my knowledge of Welsh. I know how to say something pro-Wales and how to curse the English, which together keep me in free beer all night. I know how to buy a round myself to help even out the karma, and I know how to say "cheers". What else do you need to know (allowing for local politics) of any language? After that, it's just a matter of saying Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch with my Texas accent (which 10 years of exile in Lousy Anna's armpit hasn't ruined) to charm the local women. grin.gif