Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

to veltro2k - need help 747

Guest rscsjsuso5

hi veltro2k

good job on the 747 mod i need your help , i need 747 template and also i need decal coordinates , i'm in the process of making air china and china airline decals and i need decal positions in the whole fuselage as well as the v-tail , can you help out.

thanks for reading

i'm not a professional skinner or talented skinner (i know how to edit some colors and do low level color alterations)at all just know how to put/make decals that it hope you can give me all relevant decal positions.

also i'm borrowing someone else's pan am skin to start with looks perfect but the problems is decal is needed , i can delete the pan am stuff but need positions of decal so i can place it .

Edited by rscsjsuso5

hi veltro2k

good job on the 747 mod i need your help , i need 747 template and also i need decal coordinates , i'm in the process of making air china and china airline decals and i need decal positions in the whole fuselage as well as the v-tail , can you help out.

thanks for reading

i'm not a professional skinner or talented skinner (i know how to edit some colors and do low level color alterations)at all just know how to put/make decals that it hope you can give me all relevant decal positions.

also i'm borrowing someone else's pan am skin to start with looks perfect but the problems is decal is needed , i can delete the pan am stuff but need positions of decal so i can place it .

747template.rar

Guest rscsjsuso5

thank you veltro2k for the template , also how about the decal positions.can you explain to me if you can help me about my problem . i will be away for 2 hours and will be back just to let you know.

thank you very much

Edited by rscsjsuso5

Guest rscsjsuso5

i'm back veltro2k thanks again for template, just waiting your answer if possible.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

Guest rscsjsuso5

thank you veltro2k got it , in chinese (xie xie ne = thank you)

Guest rscsjsuso5

hi veltro2k me again i need the mesh names for each decal coordinates, can you attach the decal.ini file thank you

mesh names can be found the OUT file in the aircraft's main folder.

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

if you mean the out file of the model then i understand but how to get the mesh names is the problem and what program i need to open that out file. if you mean the data file of the model then i can do it.

thanks wrench

notepad. it's just a simple text file. It lists the mesh 'tree', if you will, naming all the components.

It's the same advice I gave Fox1313, and it worked well for him. "Think like an aircraft engineer"

http://forum.combatace.com/topic/42553-fox1313/page__st__20

check out the last 3 or 4 posts ....

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

thanks wrench

further more, you can find meshes names by analysing an existing decals.ini for the very plane you work on...;-)

thank you veltro2k got it , in chinese (xie xie ne = thank you)

bú yòng xiè :rolleyes: