Sign in to follow this  
NefariousKoel

Question About Campaign Problem

Hello everyone. I just picked up LOMAC earlier this week and it's coming along fine other than a few minor issues.

I've been playing the MiG-29S campaign you have hosted here. It's great - thanks to whomever put it up and the creator.

I just have one problem with the couple campaigns I've started. It seems that at some point in the campaign progression, I'll get no "fly" button for the next missions after completing one. I was alive and landed just fine on the previous ones with a mission success (sometimes after a couple tries ;) ) but the next mission will have "FLY" greyed out. :(

Anyone have this happen, and if so, is there any workarounds? I have the first patch installed btw.

Thanks!

Nef

Edited by NefariousKoel

I don't remember seeing this one before, anyone else run into this issue?

I guess I was one of the few.

I think I know what it is. After a mission in a campaign is finished you can save it just fine, quit, and come back to it later. However, if you save right after a mission is done, *then* select the next mission (and it's mission specifics show up) and save again (if you forget if you saved like I do sometimes) then it'll jack up your whole campaign. No 'fly' button then. I'm fairly sure that's what it is.

In other words, save before you click on the next mission coming up. If you save it while viewing details on the next mission and you save it, it will basically think that you've not finished the mission nor any of the prior ones if you come back to it at a later time.

Just an "Eyes Out".

Nef

I've got the same problem. It can not be true, that its not possible to save the game normal. All that amazing graphics, freeeaaaaking cool gameplay etc, and then its not even possible to make a simple save. Whaaaat is that.

I can see my saved files, but I can not start them. My "FLY" button is even blue, but they wont load.

Please if anyone knows how to correct this problem, please tell us. I'm tired of playing hard missions over and over againg, just because this game cant save:-(

Speaking of problems I downloaded MiG-29 Lost Soul campaign and the first mission was a nice one, but the second had myself and my wingman flying in some turbulent weather so bad that flying was near impossible. I had to give up the campaign overall...I mean I know some were really hard but this takes the cake. Pity it looked like a fine campaign.