Sign in to follow this  
squid

TW Stock F-16 rivets & panels

Is there maybe any photoshop layer or other file with the TW stock F-16 rivets & panels alone? :) (The TW skin templates have them merged with the painting in a single layer)

Also note - the templates have been changed slightly in the SF2I model compared to the WOI model.

Theres a set of Gerwin templates in the SF1 skin templates section. At least the base layers is a single colour there. (good job Gerwin with that)

What are the differences with WOI? how so?

like (nearly) all the other skins from 1st to 2nd Gens, the mapping has been slightly changed; you'll probably have to extract the skin bmps and compare them side-by-side to get a feel for what got moved to where

also, the "panel finder" bmp ... should be in templates d/l section somewhere ... is a HUGE help

wrench

kevin stein

close enough!

wrench

kevin stein

i have to wait for another 24 hours to download and see what is it about exactly :P. Weren't you refering to this? what exactly is the "panel finder" bmp? (btw, i used to see some donation links around and i dont seem to be able to see any now?) :)

up in the top right corner of the page, you should see your name. If you mouse over/click on it, it should open a drop down with link, including a "Pruchase Paid Subscription"

what the panel finder does, is become a new layer on the skin template. When saved as *whicheverskin.bmp, it'll show up in game AS the skin. The letter/number grid will show you what's where on map, and where it is on the LOD. (see screenie below)

the second shot, is the actual item, as a jpg. Just drop it (resize as needed)into the psd, and have at it

wrench

kevin stein

aaah maping cordinates ... yeap thats a help i guess if i get to make panels and rivets from scratch .... thanks