Sign in to follow this  
Herr Prop-Wasche

A little program I am working on...

Saw your note and will be able to test over the next 3 days.

Thanks.

All right, it's done and awaiting approval by the mods for download!

The program has been tested on one XP machine (mine), one Vista machine, and one Win7 machine. There was one small hitch at first with the Vista machine, but that was because OFF was setup with a non-standard installation. The program has been patched so it should now run correctly no matter where you installed OFF as long as you remember to extract the two files in the zip file to the CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields directory.

Although the program does not alter any of your Windows files or your OFF installation, use of the program is at your own risk. Please report any problems, error messages, etc. to me here at this thread. Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys and gets some use out of the program.

You can download the file here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=10890

Edited by Herr Prop-Wasche

Version 1.2 of the backup program is now available at the download forum here: http://forum.combatace.com/files/file/10890-offuserbackupfiles-program/

This version adds Pilot[]Claims.txt to the list of files that are backed up when you run the program, thus saving a record of all of your pilots' claims. Remember to run the backup program on a regular basis in order to backup any claims you made since you first ran the program.

Please report any questions or problems with the program to me on this thread. Thank you.

Hi Herr Prop-Wasche,

Thanks so much again for this. Useful indeed.

Cheers,

Greg