Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

The "Twins" are uploaded

It does sound like fun Winston. Iv'e just recently acquired an internet connection at home so that's the first step to get into this online lark ! Is there a link somewhere that includes everything you need (h/w, s/w, accessories ?) and what to do to join online ? However, having said that, my biggest reservation is I'm "down under" and the rest of you are generally "up over" so lag is a concern to me so it may not be worthwhile. Until our govt builds a new nationwide fibre optic fast network (to replace our aging old copper technology), unfortunately Australia is stuck with abysmally slow internet speeds blink.gif

Those are certainly two beautiful airships.

The only question is, which one is Dolly and which one is Parton?* :grin:

*assuming you know who Dolly Parton is.

It does sound like fun Winston. Iv'e just recently acquired an internet connection at home so that's the first step to get into this online lark ! Is there a link somewhere that includes everything you need (h/w, s/w, accessories ?) and what to do to join online ? However, having said that, my biggest reservation is I'm "down under" and the rest of you are generally "up over" so lag is a concern to me so it may not be worthwhile. Until our govt builds a new nationwide fibre optic fast network (to replace our aging old copper technology), unfortunately Australia is stuck with abysmally slow internet speeds blink.gif

Here's a link to the calendar which has all the info you need to get online: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&cal_id=2

Once you get teamspeak installed and working I'll give you a checkout and show you how to measure your lag to the USA. If your lag is acceptable we can quickly check your game files installation and try to connect. I'm on teamspeak most every day starting at about 10:00am Pacific daylight time and am on for about 6 hours.

Those are certainly two beautiful airships.

The only question is, which one is Dolly and which one is Parton?* grin.gif

*assuming you know who Dolly Parton is.

Dolly is definately the one on the left. Or is she on the right? $[#!?^(&* Oh what the heck! They're both BIG!

WOW! Can't wait to give these a try in a mission. Very cool. Thanks Winston.

good.gif

Here's a link to the calendar which has all the info you need to get online: http://forum.combata...lendar&cal_id=2

Once you get teamspeak installed and working I'll give you a checkout and show you how to measure your lag to the USA. If your lag is acceptable we can quickly check your game files installation and try to connect. I'm on teamspeak most every day starting at about 10:00am Pacific daylight time and am on for about 6 hours.

BIG!

One never tires of big things .... thanks for the link Winston.

Here's a small fix file for an error in the way the gun stations are shown: http://forum.combatace.com/topic/54983-fix-for-r-80-r-82-gun-station-id/

It only changes the text in MP when you're at the screen where you choose your play position, and in single/multiplayer when you jump to a gun station it now shows clearly what position you are in.