Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Warp Question

I'm sure it's probably been asked already and the answer is probably "no"...but is it possible to change it so that when warping (for us non-DiDers) you don't get knocked out of warp anytime any plane comes within 8 miles of the flight? Maybe have a 4 mile radius instead? Stuff 8 miles away is often too far to engage or be a threat unless we are flying right towards one another. If it can be done, any help would be appreciated.

Hellshade

Actually, the way it is set now is 4nml. Basically if you can see it on the 4 mile ring it will kick warp off. When I fly I set the "radar" ring to 4 miles, I agree 8 is a little far out for our purposes. As soon as the contact leaves the 4 mile circle you can start hitting x and you will warp unless the guy is hanging just outside of the ring.

Beard

You can deminish the radar circle by pressing Ctrl. + Shift + T

Do that repeatedly to switch through the various distances it offers.

No idea, if the distance-to-enemy will shrink too by doing this.

Alright, thanks for that, Unc.