Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OFF Air Combat Video #2 - Hellshade

I was able to push the scenery and other sliders a little higher. 3 Minute dogfight over the Marne.

Here is the same raw video but in 720P format. Much clearer and better details! I'll be making all the videos in the 720P format for now on to help show off how great OFF really looks.

Make sure you click the 360P button on the lower right corner of the video and select 720 HD. It's impressive how beautiful this flight sim really is!

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

At 720p I clicked on the change of res in the video controller and opened it up full screen and it looks pretty darn good and it's very smooth!

What are you using for the video capture and what are your system specs, video card, etc.?

Thanks, :salute:

At 720p I clicked on the change of res in the video controller and opened it up full screen and it looks pretty darn good and it's very smooth!

What are you using for the video capture and what are your system specs, video card, etc.?

Thanks, Salute.gif

FRAPS for video capture.

System specs:

i7 920 Intel Quad Core OC'd to 3.6 Ghz

6GB RAM OC'd at 1,440Mhz

1GB GTX280 Video card

28" flat panel monitor

Windows 7 x64

It plays smooth at 1680 x 1050 res even with 16xQ AA turned on and sliders all at 4 or better.

I figured out how to record the videos in 1080P now. Check out my very short "If I only had a cigarette..." post on youtube.

Thank you. If you like that one, check out the very short "If I Only Had A Cigarette.." video. It's recorded in 1080P.

Hellshade

I have a hard time streaming that one down.. the 720p was fine, but this one seems to hang up easily. Looks great though.

I have a hard time streaming that one down.. the 720p was fine, but this one seems to hang up easily. Looks great though.

You can still view the new one at 720P also. Mighty close call on that one.

Hellshade

Let the full thing d/l first by setting the rez and then hitting the pause button until the red bar fills - then play it. Problem solved.

Nice, I like the higher rez Hellshade.

Let the full thing d/l first by setting the rez and then hitting the pause button until the red bar fills - then play it. Problem solved.

Nice, I like the higher rez Hellshade.

Thanks, will try that, it definitely looks better.