Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Just Got My Virtual Wings

Well I've been lurking on this site for months now...playing a little WOE and decided to jump in and see what its like. I'll try this out for month. Just downloaded a B52, the sights(have no idea what heck I'm doing yet) and plan on blasting some targets away.

Just saying hello and thanks to all you modders

Welcome Skyviper... thats how it starts I know I will download this plane and then the next one and then the next one until you end up with a whole Air force or 12... and I would advise to go to Column5 and download the Nato Series all 4 of them and install them for the upgrades... etc

Come for the mods stay for the lunacy... :lol:

Edited by Slartibartfast

Thanksgrin.gif I'll download the NATO series again someday I did like all of the planes they had...it just took the game longer to load for some reasondntknw.gif.

Anyway I got my B52 now all I gotta do is figure out how to get these sights to work...

Nukes?...I like how you think!

Hey is there some kind of .ini editor I need for some of these mods. I have the CAT extract and I'm having a hard time trying to find an .ini editor?

Edited by Skyviper

You can use the Windows Editor

No Special Program is needed

Cool. Thank you.

Okay so I can add the planes and helos with no problems whatsoever. But adding the weapons such as BLU Daisy is driving me nuts. And for some reason my computer won't save the changes I make to the .ini files. I'm liking the whole nuke idea seiously. But it won't work so well until I figure this stuff out.

Back the drawing board.

"Young Skyviper, I suggest you check out the 'Knowledge Base' "

You'll learn alot. :grin:

And thanks for finally joining! :good: