Sign in to follow this  
squid

chemtrails

you DON'T want to know about those other 2/3

Lex[x] was the exact person i had in mind making this post

Been watching the sky since I was a squish. If they are spraying chemicals today, they've been doing it heavily since 1980s. Actually, they were doing it back in 1940. For real...

A Battle of Britain photo. Notice some trails are very short, and some are very long and spreading. There are some low level cumulus clouds to the right of the dome, and lots of high cirrus ice clouds which often go with persistent contrails. However, note the long contrail curled over the dome. It looks retouched or something.

ContrailsBoB.jpg

My theory: the LW and RAF were really flying together to spray London with Spits and Messers. gotta be them bankers again

Getting into this again. Some good old wartime photos of persistent contrails here....

scroll down ~> http://contrailscience.com/contrail-photos-through-history/

This blew me away. I enlarged it so the other bombers are more easily visible. One is just above the engine nacelle.

--contrailscience--1944-91st-bomber.jpg

I once found an article describing earliest known (at the time) witness descriptions of contrails. It was like 1917 or something, Western Front. A line appeared high in the sky, turning on and off, which I see alot of today and is caused by the plane passing through different "pockets" of water saturation or rising/descending air, or something like that. The practical science of contrail formation was born soon after WW1. Its fascinating to think these things had never existed in the past until airplanes came along.

Dave's the one you have to watch out for. You see, he works at an office that's located inside of hanger 18. He often calls me from there, to tell me of the latest alien artifact that he's bumped into while at work....alien snow removal equipment, alien office furniture, etc.

keep the info coming

keep the info coming

About the trails or about the Dave"Badass"Usafmtl and Fast"Worseass"Cargo conspiracy?

errrrmmmm , hmmmm both LOL :grin:

Edited by squid