Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

help please: extra canopy frame on addon aircraft after May patch

After installing the May 2010 to my Strike fighters 2 Europe/Israel game I have an extra canopy frame appearing in a lot of my addon aircraft such as the F-15 super pack and F-35. Installing the Suez expansion pack and the May 2010 patch doesn’t fix the problem. I have tried reinstalling but it still happens. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dan.

as someone else said before, the new add-on sometimes moves the cockpit position....so you see the cockpit, inside the aircraft.lod and they are in different positions.try to move it in ini scriptsby10 cmto the front and 20 cm down

as someone else said before, the new add-on sometimes moves the cockpit position....so you see the cockpit, inside the aircraft.lod and they are in different positions.try to move it in ini scriptsby10 cmto the front and 20 cm down

Ok thanks, but which ini do i need to edit and what lines?

Thanks for the help,

Dan.

cockpit ini for the relevant aircraft (if not supplied with the download, you'll have to extract from the ObjectData***cat) For the F-15A, it's in ObjectData010.cat

wrench

kevin stein

cockpit ini for the relevant aircraft (if not supplied with the download, you'll have to extract from the ObjectData***cat) For the F-15A, it's in ObjectData010.cat

wrench

kevin stein

Ok and i'm assuming I edit the "position" figures in the below section from the F-15C cockpit ini?

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=F-15CPit

Offset=0.0,0.0,0.040

Position=0.0,4.35,1.55

Cheers,

Dan.

You could also change the OpenCockpit=TRUE to FALSE in the *_cockpit.ini.

Thanks guys, problem sorted and another lesson learned (there are a million when it comes to modding this game!) :)

Cheers,

Dan.