Lately I've been trying Bongodriver's EF2000 Typhoon model again, but I'm finding that when it gets up to 400-500kt a serious buffet starts up, with the cockpit juddering badly, and the A2A gun reticle bouncing up and down on the HUD so much that it's unusable.

I'm sure that the real ac can't be like this (it would never have got its Release to Service), and I'm not getting anything like it when driving other ac models at high IAS (eg the F105). Can anyone tell me how to edit the *data.ini file to eliminate this phenomenon?

Thanks

Mike

Lately I've been trying Bongodriver's EF2000 Typhoon model again, but I'm finding that when it gets up to 400-500kt a serious buffet starts up, with the cockpit juddering badly, and the A2A gun reticle bouncing up and down on the HUD so much that it's unusable.

I'm sure that the real ac can't be like this (it would never have got its Release to Service), and I'm not getting anything like it when driving other ac models at high IAS (eg the F105). Can anyone tell me how to edit the *data.ini file to eliminate this phenomenon?

Thanks

Mike

It's probably not an easy fix, as there are a few areas that may cause such an issue to arise. They all mainly deal with the interrelationship between flight surfaces, in this case, the canards and the main-wings. If a gun were held to my head, I'd say take a close look at the Xmac tables for both surfaces :cool:

Edited by Fubar512

Have you tried to set FM difficulty to normal for flying the Typhoon? I started off with the hard settings, but normal appears to work a little bit better for this aircraft and given its advanced flight controls it shouldn't be more unrealistic.

That `s an FM issue, have it too, but a new bird is on the way!!! Hope to see it soon in the air, also a twoseater is coming!