Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Biohaz Shop?

Where'd the link to the biohaz shop go? I need a new mousepad, and i thought I might like a biohaz one.

Been working on a bunch of new graphics to release for new shirts, mousepads, cups, etc...I'll have most of them up this weekend for ya.

<C>

Fates

I had a conversation with MJ about it tonite...unfortunatly my password is not set correctly...AND...they are "OUT of Stock" of mousepads last I checked...

I have the files ready...just need to update the stuff. with any luck I'll have that done in the next 2 days.... My apologies in the mean time..

<C>

Fates

ok...Updated the Mousepad and Clock

6162945_F_store.jpg7153703_F_store.jpg

I'll be running some different logos and shirt Ideas past MJ in the next few days...even he hasn't seen some of this...;)

Hope you enjoy...

<C>

Fates

That looks sweet... but will an optical mouse work with all that black? You know, the lack of light reflection and everything.

I thought the same thing...so I tried it on my optical mouse first.....no problems with anything I put underneath it...

<C>

Fates

Looks awesome!

I thought the same thing...so I tried it on my optical mouse first.....no problems with anything I put underneath it...

<C>

Fates

No problems... did you try it in a face paced fps game? Cause if it still works decently in a game, I'll go ahead and buy it.

I haven't tried it in a fast paced FPS game since I just created it and haven't bought one yet. However, it might be more effective to give it the orange sunburst effect like you see on the clock. I don't see ANY problems with that.....

Or...

I could do this:

Fates,

The last pic posted would make for some crazy-wicked mouse pad. And just think, if you made a few shirts like that, we could cause accidents in the streets!

The smaller snaps are nice too. I may have to get me one.... :D

Still waiting on an Ugly But Well Hung tee shirt... maybe a limited number could be made, or special orders taken?

Well, I was just about to get around to buying a mousepad, but it seems they have disappeared again. Fates, did you ever get that design that's on the clock onto the mousepad?

I apologize guys,

I've been thru a mojor distraction with my Team website getting hacked and then having to completely rebuild it in a new form. Top this off with Doom 3 being released a myself trying to get a Review written for it...I have forgotten many of the things that I've promised...

I will get all this done tonite...100% garunteed... (might even get an Ugly but Well Hung shirt done too.. )

<C>

Fates

Maybe I'll create a "REMIND FATES TO DO...." Forum...and I'll just delete the posts as I complete them...hehe

<C>

Fates

Maybe I'll create a "REMIND FATES TO DO...." Forum...and I'll just delete the posts as I complete them...hehe

<C>

Fates

LOL

I have no clue what's up with the Biohaz shop module...it should be working ok...

you can goto:

http://www.cafepress.com/biohazcentral and it should work there

The shop front photo is different then the actual mousepad...and they are on sale!

<C>

Fates

that LOMAC one is kinda cool, but I would prefer the clock decal. maybe you could put both up?

Any luck getting it up? I still don't see a link anywheres...

LOL LOL PG if I had not read the whole thing Id have thought you had just insulted Fates! LOL LOL

Currently vacationing in Maine...send me a PM on the 15th and I will complete it.

<C>

Fates