Sign in to follow this  
stoney

Questions form a FNG

Gents, I'd like to get into flying OFF (I've been into CFS2 WWI) but I'm not sure what I need. I do have CFS3, but, do I just need OFF BH&H or do I start out with some other version of OFF first? What else might be needed? Thanks guys, just let me know so I can start flying.

Gents, I'd like to get into flying OFF (I've been into CFS2 WWI) but I'm not sure what I need. I do have CFS3, but, do I just need OFF BH&H or do I start out with some other version of OFF first? What else might be needed? Thanks guys, just let me know so I can start flying.

If you already have CFS3 then all you need to do is:

1. Order OFF BH&H (also known as "Phase 3").

2. Once you get it installed, be sure to download the Superpatch 1.32 and the mini-patch 1.32g right here http://www.overflandersfields.com/DownloadsBH&H.htm and install them.

If you have any questions, they will likely be answered in the FAQ, located at http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm

Best of luck friend and welcome to the community.

Hellshade

There's a little bit on the homepage in the middle column further down, plus what do I need is in the FAQ as the guys say.

And of course, once you realize how great it is, be sure to buy the Hat in the Ring expansion. It truly is a wonderful expansion that adds more than just extra planes.

Hellshade

Thank for the replies guys. That answers my questions first rate. I'm off to order OFF BHaH, plus the expansion.