Sign in to follow this  
Deadhead

Aces skins not showing

Lo all not been playing for a while but now when i do i get the message that such and such an Aces (or squadron) skin is not found and the default skin will be used instead.

Any ideas please ?

Thanks for your input mate , I wasn't complaining , merely curious because the skins that don't show are very often actually there in the skins list and sometimes Do show.

The best idea I can offer: grow up and get yourself P3 - and fight like a man! :grin:

It is so much more challenging, and the price is more than acceptable now.

The best idea I can offer: grow up and get yourself P3 - and fight like a man! :grin:

It is so much more challenging, and the price is more than acceptable now.

Jesus you guys are a real joy , I ask a simple question and all I get is abuse . Why bother even answering if that's the best you can do ? As to "growing up" ,I'm 59 .

Edited by Deadhead

Hi Deadhead

Could be because of typos in the Aces skins, or sometimes the date needed is say 1918 but the only skin available is 1917 whatever

Phase 2 had more errors that were fixed later too - plus more skins are in P3+

If it bugs you you can disable skin warnings in workshop

But yeah P3 is much much better than P2 so worth it ;)

Hi Deadhead

Could be because of typos in the Aces skins, or sometimes the date needed is say 1918 but the only skin available is 1917 whatever

Phase 2 had more errors that were fixed later too - plus more skins are in P3+

If it bugs you you can disable skin warnings in workshop

But yeah P3 is much much better than P2 so worth it ;)

Thank you Polovski , at last a USEFUL answer. It's not really a problem for me mate it was more curiosity than anything tbh.

I know about the advantages of P3 over P2 but for the amount of time I have spare to play the game I just dont know if I can justify the layout in the current climate as I may be losing my job very soon. However , kudos to you on such a brilliant series of games and keep up the good work , and thanks again for your answer.