Sign in to follow this  
PvtDK

Problems with Logitech g940

Hi everybody!

Ok, the fact is that i have Strike Fighters 1 and (i think cause the blue tiger enabler) the Logitech's force feedback works perfectly... but i`ve installed Strike Fighters 2 and.... oooooooh surprise, the force feedback does not work... it has all the same values in AIRCRAFTOBJECT that it had on Strike Fighters 1... why does it not work??? maybe cause there is no blue tiger enabler for Strike Fighters 2??? Please, help me! Thanks to all!...

Have you patched it up to the latest revision? As released, it did not support force feedback, but in recent patches it was added back.

Have you patched it up to the latest revision? As released, it did not support force feedback, but in recent patches it was added back.

Yes, i already patched it with jun2010 patch...

Bizarre, it's working fine for me. It shouldn't even matter which Logitech software you're running, 5.08, 9, or 10. Ok, I admit I've not tried it with the 5.10s yet, I just installed them last night.

Works fine for me also.

In your options.ini, there's a force feedback section with a few variables. One is an enable/disable, check it to make sure it was not some how set to 0 (off).

The problem was that i was using the wrong flightengine.ini file... hehehe... ¬¬`