Sign in to follow this  
RNAS_Flyer

Patch DLL Error

Hi all after spending the afternoon and evening installing OFF ,BHAH ,HITR and all patchs I now get this message after I have selected go to field to start a campaign.Patch Dll Error: Patch Memory,Create Process Failed,Error 0x00000 2E4=740 please can anyone help me on this,cheers Paul

• Like 1

hi uncleal...................yes of course that was the problem i remember now,i installed HITR from the disk where before i unzipped to the desk top,running win 7 32bit,cheers Paul

i'm now getting another patch DLL this one is named virtualpilot error......help please. I have my CF3 & BHAH installed on another drive could this be the problem i've installed the 3.1 update and run cf3 before installing bhah but not sure if it has found the cf3 install (3.1 ) wondering if this could be the problem,regards Paul