Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Interesting Read

Interesting was how I found it. Yesterday, the DEA seized 3 Learjet 35A's....I googled Learjet and Seizure, and that article was in the top 10.

It's kool how they used siezed Learjets to "Scud Run"... I would love to see a Lear 35A in the game.. I've maintained them for years. Or company owns the last one ever built. S/N 676.

Here's a pic of the Lear over the Indianapolis Motor Speedway...

track.sized.jpg

WOW very objective work indeed. I haven´t read it in detail, onlly the final conclussions and I must say a agree in about 95%.

And yes it would be a nice what if scenario if we could have the strip in BAM Malvinas lenthened.

Althow my personal theory is that if that sttrip had been operational for the Mirage IIs and other aircrafts, RAF would have gone to much more trouble to put it put of comission... My countrymen insist that it would have given us an edge to hold the task force even better, but I belive that the rason that BA Malvinas was operational till the last day of teh conflic was that it didn´t pose too big a threat to the Task Force, hece the effort to take it out wa not major.

I belive that if it had been a bigger threat, Tomahawks or other kind of balistic missiles would have been used or better long range bombers.

Hell even some sort of Tornado operation from Chile or something.

Of course global politics would have bolied up, and the region would have been a real mess.

An if posible, give us a better commanding officer for the Argentinian Navy... someone with some balls on him ;).