Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

My Boss's daughter

So my boss is a retired Marine who told me this funny story about his daughter. He instilled the Corps values in children...defend yourself, fight for your friends if they're getting beat up and can't fight back, don't take advantage of people...

Anyway his daughter is elementary school and one day a couple of guys thought they would make fun of her. One would make a comment and then the other would make a comment. She smiled for a bit. Then they kept going.

So she says "okay that's enough."

But they continue.

"okay that's enough," she says again

they keep making fun of her(these dudes were saying really awful things too by the way)

Then she punches one the shoulder and the other in the back(that one started to cry)

"I said that was enough!" she informed them.

Well she was called to the principles office. She explained her side of the story and also explained that her dad taught her to stick up for herself.

Then boys were called in(the one was still crying) they confessed to the prnciple about the mean things they said and the principle thought they were punished enough...no punitive action was taken against the girl.

My boss bought her favorate ice cream treat that afternoon(two scoops of cookiedough...one for each boy)

He told his kids that if they stook up for themselves and got suspended for doing so that he'd get them ice cream and that they'd go fishing. Since she wasn't suspened she just got the ice cream.

I don't care what you say a little girl opening a can on two boys is funny.

Edited by Skyviper

I don't care what you say a little girl opening a can on two boys is funny.

yep.. :good:

good for her, the dad must be proud.. no reason not to be :grin:

Yeah he is...I told him I'd post this story on here and the only thing he could say is "that's my girl!"

Good for her. And there's nothing wrong with instilling Corps values in kids. My grandpa was a mustang in the Corps. 22 years he served. His brother served 30.

Tomorrow is the Corps birthday. God bless the Corps and say a prayer to Chesty Puller.

OOOOOHHHHHRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :clapping:

Dad has good reason to be proud.

It's called HONOR and it's sorely missed these days.