Sign in to follow this  
Guest mlracing

a short WOI video

wrong smoke trail ... those f100s don't leave one

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Guest mlracing

it's not about the flying(shame) or the graphics(shame), but about how to record a video like that in WOI . try to record one, and you will see. hint: compare the 1st half and the 2nd half of the video.

:idea:

It looks like it might be the same flight, recorded twice, using different camera angles each time.

Well, I guess we will just have to keep guessing at it (or just let this thread die) since we apparently aren't going to be filled in on anything...

Guest mlracing

hint: it was done on 1 computer.

if it was recorded during network play, there is nothing special in it.

That was a horrible "hint".

Seeing as it's been posted for a few days and no one knows what it is, why don't you just tell us? At this point it's more irritating than interesting.

Are you trying to say you've managed to record missions and replay them from different views?

Edited by malibu43

Guest mlracing

Seeing as it's been posted for a few days and no one knows what it is, why don't you just tell us? At this point it's more irritating than interesting.

sorry my bad.

Are you trying to say you've managed to record missions and replay them from different views?

you came to the answer now.

yes, i managed to record missions - only the human controlled plane. recording the whole mission is only possible in theory but not practical unless i was the developer of WOI.

true or false, it becomes a myth now. do people like myth or not? i don't know. does anyone want to be a MYTHBUSTER?

• Dislike 2