Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Ollie North weighs in on Kerry

I like to point out that they couldnt prove Kerry had self inflicted wounds

actually one of his own staff said it might have been a fragment that bounced back.....that IS documented,he also in his OWN diary stated they had NOT been under fire till several days after it...dont know about him but if one gets shot at,trust me one REMEMBERS

I dont really trust his account of things that happened..

peferct right you have to not believe it,same as I and others dont believe kerrys account,aint this a Great Country....

He has no idea of how to be a commander and chief.. His actions over Iraq and lack there of in afganistan show his weakness. Do ya think Kerry would sit on the deck of a Aircraft Carrier and announce Victory for political gain

of course he did not have a idea,BUT he has had 3+ yrs OJT as opposed to 3 1/2 questionable MONTHS....lack in afganistan? if I recall there was a group there called the taliban,weren't they in charge....as for iraq,humm no country that plans a war plans for the other country to just say 'f88k this and leave the battlefield,whats going on now IS the result of political correctness,there are way too many sites in the whole damm country that are historic,that are written about in books from the bible to the koran.we can not bring the neccesary firepower to bear,it has to be single precision strikes,it has to be our kids going into the alleys and back streets and kill their kids..President Bush had a few hard choices to make,waste places that have stood for more than 2 thousand years a lot even 3 and get it over with or just go city by city killing the cockroaches..if you think the world is pissed at us now try thinking what would happen if we do that kind of damage..

That was not an end to MAJOR Combat! Not even close! That was pretty much a victory speech and a political platform for Bush to gain ratings as our men were still dying... He may as well have gone to the super bowls half time right after Jannet Jackson exposed her breast and threw a big political party saying it Was the end to Major Combat! BS!! No way you can defend such a idiotic claim! Major combat..Most of our casualties came after his little show on the air craft carrier..Be like if Bush were in office durring nam and claiming an end to all major combat while the gorrilla was still raging taking lives..

"iraq,humm no country that plans a war plans for the other country to just say 'f88k this and leave the battlefield,whats going on now IS the result of political correctness"

We shouldnt have been there in the first place! That whole thing was a lie..

And political correctness? You expect Kerry to be politically correct but not bush? Pollitically correct major battle still going on in Iraq!

Lack in Afganistan.. Yes there is a major lack there of.. He pulled most of his recources that were in Afganistan to fight a LIE (just like vietnam).. all those recources that went into Iraq should have been used to track down bin laudin and take them out on the Pakastani/Afgan Border! Now we have terrorists In Iraq..All he did was spread it.. And now our troops will be in Iraq fighting a urban gorrilla war for years to come when they didnt have to! Kerry wouldnt have been so dumb as to attack Iraq and lie to us about doing it..Especially being a vietnam vet.

"might have been a fragment that bounced back.....that IS documented,he also in his OWN diary stated they had NOT been under fire till several days after it...dont know about him but if one gets shot at,trust me one REMEMBERS "

Lets just say this was all true.. He still got wounded..He still came under fire..he still has more experience than some pencil pusher from a rich family who dad protected him from nam..Much like cheny.. Regardless he severed in a combat zone! He has my respect just for not being a draft doger.. And I dont think he would run out economy like ENRON as bush and cheny are..OMG look at that nation debt! Wholly crap were in the red.. 100,000s jobs lost or shipped over seas..Great economic plan IMO. HEH.. Ya know he failed 3 times in his own business ventures right? I has no clue about economics..Where do you think he comes up with all his economic plans from..Not from him self I bet..And the ones he has in place are killing the economy..

No way you can defend such a idiotic claim!

sure I can,just like you can defend your rantings in the face of reality.....this was a nice debate,but Im afraid it has come to a end because it IS getting a bit personal and I have NO intention to go that route....suffice it to say this HAD been a very nice thread,I never called ANYONE any names nor did I say they were idiots,you just did and crossed the line...be well....

Agreed. This is getting out of hand. Let's try to be more civil next time gentlemen.

Topic closed.

-Skater