Sign in to follow this  
quack74

MFJ I and III

Here are a few of the Marine-Feld Jastas I and III.

Black and Yellow checkered is Ltn. Gothard Sachsenberg - MFJ.I commander of all the Marine Jagdstaffeln.

White Fuselage with black bars is Oblt. Franz Mayer - MFJ.III

Black heart emblem is Ltn. Hans Goerth - MFJ.III

post-33545-093956900 1291748264.jpgpost-33545-089041400 1291748268.jpgpost-33545-022072000 1291748273.jpgpost-33545-024165000 1291748278.jpg

Edited by quack74

Hi, is the yellow checkered one near release stage? really want to play with that one. thx.

I think they're done. I was just trying to find some more D.VII's from the Marine Jastas. But there arnt too many more. So I'll post them all tomorrow morning. I have to admit the yellow one (Sachsenberg's) does look pretty cool. Imagine what the real one looked like. Glad you like 'em. I'm happy to do 'em.

Hi, good to hear of thr status. i have been flying the red stripe with gray you made from jasta 20 and I like that style. can you maybe do a red checkered one similar to the yellow and a green themed one as well. its just a request if you have time in future. Thanks. :clapping:

The MFJ .I, II, and III D.VII are now in the Download section.

Thanks Quack74-

More great work.

TK should have you on the payroll!

Thanks Quack74-

More great work.

TK should have you on the payroll!

That would be nice!

Because I'm starting not to like the job I have now. Next week I have to build an addition on an old house. All outside work and it will be about 30 degrees out. Aswome, cant wait. With my luck there will be snow on the ground when I start too. Always fun using a shovel to find all the material. At least I'm getting paid well for it.

:grin: