Sign in to follow this  
Olham

You think, flying OFF with TrackIR makes you dizzy?

For all who havent seen this yet, or want to see it again: the amazing flying of Falcons and Hawks

Flying with the fastest birds on the planet:

Peregrine Falcon & Gos Hawk

Willing to fly - Peregrine Falcon

Amazing, with a pair of eyes adapted for that kind of environment and way more advanced,(for the job), than the human eye, not to even mention that little digital camera... :good:

Doesn't matter what we concoct out of String, Canvas, Wood or Metal...we will never compete on a level playing field, with Mother Nature's finest :drinks:

It's an amazing planet..if we just step back for a quiet moment, and take it all in.

Those are my favourite moments

150mph nose dive, and pulling 10G on the pullup.....that is some serious s**t!!!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

My only experience apart from movies was watching a Blue Shark about 30ft away from us and us down about 20ft in the one of the deep parts of the Atlantic thinking nothing moves in the ocean like those wonderful creatures, and it was a moment of should I be scared or not... scared no I was too busy trying to remember to breath it was a breathtaking moment...

Now I want to swim with a Great White... maybe though I may use a cage for that one...

I hope you have seen what the Great White did with that cage in "Jaws"?