Sign in to follow this  
Fuza

AAA in actions!

fly the desert storm terrain, on a night strike over Baghdad....

I was even getting complaints there was too AAA fire coming up.

wrench

kevin stein

Is this what you're trying to achieve? :grin:

Pyongyang.wmv

Mockery? Well I can take that as such my friend.

This game is so beautiful despite series 1 is some 8 years old now. Your clip says it all!

But then I was wondering during war time, a military runway should light up like that? I 'm not saying that is visually wrong don't get me wrong. It's just invites enemy bombs that's all.

I love those AAA shells is that come from KS-19?

Love your video clips....

fly the desert storm terrain, on a night strike over Baghdad....

I was even getting complaints there was too AAA fire coming up.

wrench

kevin stein

Dual satisfaction talking about. There are 2 ways, to immerse yourself into the game while flying that's number 1, number 2 is that produce some great footage and jingle it with some good music for sharing with others...it's like making love in different post...you know...

There is no mockery intended. By the same token, are you trolling for trouble? :cool:

That's in SF2, as evidenced by the bloom effect on the tracers.

KS-19s are fixed heavy AAA guns, and as such, are meant to be radar directed. In short, they do not fire tracer rounds, but use altitude-fused HE rounds, instead.

Default airfields automatically illuminate at night in this series. If you set them not to, you will have no runway or taxiway lighting when you take off from them, or land on them. This will all but prevent you from flying for either side.

I thought they shut down the runway lights until either landing or taking off...

Anyway it's a good one as always!