Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

SE5 .ini files?

There have been a couple of topics of people planning on making "downrated" .ini files to make the SE5a into just a SE5 for historical use during the summer of 1917.

Was this project ever completed? If so I cannot locate the files

I have no record of it.

If anyone did it was probably be Peter01.

I think it was Heck that said he was going to change the FM's. After I made the earlier S.E.5 skins from No.60 Sqn he mentioned he would do the FM to match the older skins. I think.

This is a great little Christmas surprise! Merci beaucoup, Christian. Makes me wonder if someone else out there hasn't got an SE5 graphics file laying around somewhere.

Good man, Duke, for asking the right question. I was just thinking about the lack of an SE5 last night and pow! your query has delivered the goods, plus two extra versions of the a. Further proof that the only stupid question is the one not asked.

Cheers and Merry Christmas all, Grinseed.

Thanks a lot Christian59! I've been waiting for these too. :drinks:

Ditto!

S!

Where can I download the SE5 engine sounds that have been identified in the data ini files?

Here are the two rear fuselage

some time ago a SE5a without uper gun was upload but i have lost this data ,if somebody have this data it will be great

Christian

post-25040-035437900 1292659228.jpg

post-25040-098094200 1292659237.jpg