Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Many Thanks...

As the year comes to a close okay 10 days to go I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone in here for the warm welcome I received when I became an Official OFF'eeer last October (14 Months who would have thought it be great to get a DiD Pilot to live that long)... to all the stupid questions I have asked also the wonderful camaraderie of you Gentlemen and Ladies on this forum...

May you all get what you want this Christmas and May you all have a Great New Year and may 2011 be a fantastic year for you all...

Special thanks go to the guys here at Combatace and the Dev's because without them we wouldn't know each other...

Okay first round is on me... :drinks::pilot:

Everyone, let's drink a toast to our own Slarti! Despite being with us now for over a year he's still having some issues with the mixture control on his Strutter, as well as with his laundry. But what a fine chap he is regardless of these shortcomings. Three cheers for the stout fellow!

dawn_patrol_01.jpg

Thirded! And here's hoping he aims a machine gun better than he aims a champagne bottle. The fellow's going to miss those glasses entirely!

....psssst...Dej...Slarti's the one with the smudgy face and wearing pajamas under his flying coat...how much champagne have you had already mate...

:drunks:

Of course old chap... need a good drink after some Strutting of my stuff.

Hear, Hear. Capital fellow that Slarti (even if he does like a bit o dodgy kit from time to time ... s'all fair in, er ... war, wot!)

Your good health, fellow Strutter-driver - and Merry Christmas all round!

:drinks: