Sign in to follow this  
1017bricksquad

How do you get up to 3 mavericks back on F4:AF

I dont know if its possible but I would like to know if you could change a data file or something to be able to carry 3 mavericks again...I have been playing AF for a while now and its starting to bother me that I can only carry 2 mavericks on a store instead of 3 like on the original Falcon 4.0...

If there is a data file I could edit or something can you please give me instructions on how to do it....

Im trying to have 3 like in the picture I posted...I can only carry 2 in my F4:AF...idk y

Hopefully someone has a answer to this.....

Thanx for the help

This is a pic of a falcon with 3 mavericks...Im trying to get that but dont know how post-57188-019454200 1292985402.jpg

I've noticed this as well but never mentioned it because it didn't bother me. The original Falcon 4.0 allowed 3 mavericks while AF all allows 2. Some mavericks only allow one per hard point. I haven't seen any fix for this but i can look and tinker a bit to try to find a way for you.

I've noticed this as well but never mentioned it because it didn't bother me. The original Falcon 4.0 allowed 3 mavericks while AF all allows 2. Some mavericks only allow one per hard point. I haven't seen any fix for this but i can look and tinker a bit to try to find a way for you.

OK THANX ALOT...TELL ME IF YOU FIND A WAY

It was changed in a later patch - Not sure if its possible to change this - Lead Pursuit saved most of the files as binary - someone might know though.

Heres some info on modern mav loadouts:

http://www.f-16.net/...-view-next.html

THANX FOR THE INFO...I DONT WANT TO DOWN GRADE MY GAME JUST TO GET 3 MAVERICKS THOUGH...HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY DOES KNOW HOW TO DO IT...LEAD PURSUIT WENT TOO REALISTIC ON THAT LOL

IF I CANT GET 3 MAVERICKS I WONT SWEAT IT, I ONLY WANTED 3 MAVERICKS SO I COULD CARRY MORE TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HITTING A LARGER NUMBER OF MOVING TARGETS INSTEAD OF MAKING A LOT OF PASSES USING MK-20Ds AND MISS SOMETIME LOL...IF THERE ISNT A WAY TO CHANGE THE MAVERICKS ITS OK, JUST MAKES THE SIMULATOR EVEN MORE REALISTIC ;)

I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS A .SWD FILE THAT IS FOR LOUDOUTS FOR WEAPONS...I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY TO EDIT THIS FILE OR NOT BUT IF ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME ANY INSTRUCTIONS THAT WOULD BE GOOD

Friendly advice 1:

TRY to lay off the ALL CAPS it is considered rude and yelling.

Friendly explanation 1:

F16 only carry 3 mavs for ferry operations, 2 mavs for combat! Now you are asking "why"? The reason is that the 3rd mav's engine is pointing directly at the stabs of the f16. Launching this baby can destroy your stabs and cause your aircraft to spin out of control and crash ( worse case ). Best case is the stabs will be damaged requiring repair before that aircraft can be launched again. Removing a/c from combat service is pretty much a no-no. That is why you only see 2 mavs in AF and real life.

Hag

Edited by Hag

Friendly advice 1:

TRY to lay off the ALL CAPS it is considered rude and yelling.

Friendly explanation 1:

F16 only carry 3 mavs for ferry operations, 2 mavs for combat! Now you are asking "why"? The reason is that the 3rd mav's engine is pointing directly at the stabs of the f16. Launching this baby can destroy your stabs and cause your aircraft to spin out of control and crash ( worse case ). Best case is the stabs will be damaged requiring repair before that aircraft can be launched again. Removing a/c from combat service is pretty much a no-no. That is why you only see 2 mavs in AF and real life.

Hag

Didnt know all caps was such a big deal but ok

Mostly all caps is a headache to read! It's better to use all lower-case and just skip the capitals altogether than to use all caps.