Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

If any one has Falcon 4.0 allied force

yes i have falcon 4.0 allied force when i install the game it works but when the process reachs toward the end it freezes any help thanks

yes i have falcon 4.0 allied force when i install the game it works but when the process reachs toward the end it freezes any help thanks

If we had a little more info, then mabey we could figure it out... I havent played that game in years, but would love a good excuse to go and dig that disc up.

how could i put it ok i run the installation and i click where i wanna save it ok and then i go to next and the installation process begins the process is ok until i reaches a poin in the process and the process will stop completly sayin retry or cancel i have windows 7 by the way

You might need to run in Admin mode or in XP Mode... as sometimes Win7 causes this issue.

This is where thee intallation process stops and this is the thing that comes out

Right so you are unable to install the game it looks like.

I would say - Do not install the game in Program Files or Program Files(x86) these are protected areas in Win 7 .

So - above you are trying to install to C:\Program Files(x86)\......

Install the game to another folder like C:\Games\Falcon4AF\ and try it.

Where are you installing it to now?

Have you ever got that CD to run properly?

I installed it in games didnt work and then i made a folder called jet games and then i installed the game their and it didnt work and when i set up the game i put the cd in then two options come up like run setup and files on cd then i run setup then i choose setup then it says custome or install the original software then i choose costume then i choose

Thanks mig buster for u help but its no use any more i cant get it to work i need step by step coodination in order to understand im sorry

thanks mig buster did u see my nose arts

Yes very nice thanks

Thanks mig buster for u help but its no use any more i cant get it to work i need step by step coodination in order to understand im sorry

Ive never seen the issue before - so unless someone has had something similar its not that easy to fix - there are no step by step instructions - the problem is with either the disk or there is something wrong with your Windows install - its gone beyond what I can practically tell you on here - best to get a friend or someone with Windows knowledge(i.e. knows what the registry is) to look at your actual PC.

To check the disk ask someone to install it on their PC then you will know.

Okay... i'll help.

It may be your disk. It's scratched and cannot read the file (where it freezes) properly.

1. You can get a friend with a better (blu-ray) drive to copy the disk for you. The blue ray laser is "finer" and may read through the scratch.

2. Buy a new disk.

Hag

PS You should let Falcon intall itself in the default (x86) folder - no need to do any crazy admin / xp mod thing. A proper disk will install easily on Win7 without any obtuse changes by you.

Edited by Hag