Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Problem with a patch

I currently reinstalled wings over erope with the 2008 patch but it comes out as 4-23-06 patch any help thanks

So you uninstalled WOE

You deleted the WOE folder

You then restarted and installed WOE again

Then you installed the 2008 patch to the correct folder/path?

Again it might not let you write to WOE if you installed it in Programs Files - only SF2 games will work in those folders! Make sure you are signing on with a admin account also

Im downloading it to C:\Users\AARON\Desktop\Wings Over Europe thats where i download the game

Im downloading it to C:\Users\AARON\Desktop\Wings Over Europe thats where i download the game

After downloading the patch then you need to run the patch installer, insuring that it points to correct location of where your install is located.......that being said, if you are running anything other than XP then you should ensure that your install isnt in "Program Files" which is where it will try to install to by default.

I have found this link to very helpfull :drinks:http://combatace.com...knowledge-base/

Edited by romflyer