Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Any help here would be VERY much appreciated

Can anyone with some IT experience point me in the right direction with this problem?

For over the past month I've been getting this message up when trying to download something from the site here:

post-29988-095859200 1295702917.png

I thought I'd sorted the problem out by switching off my Accelerators:

post-29988-082612400 1295703064.png

........ but that warning message is still coming up. As for download managers I haven't a clue what's on my system or where to find them. At this stage the problem is really p**sing me off big time as there's been a lot of great mods released over the past month and I'd rather get this sorted before I download anyhthing. And, oh yes, I've already tried googling the subject but the results have all thrown me on a brick wall. :suicide:

Hi Piecemeal, im sorry for my bad english,

i have the same problem (i used jdownloader) but it doesn't any problem when i downloaded from CA, in appears like an advise only.

But if you read the text in the red box you'll see that continued downloading with my current set up will interfere with the servers on CA. Sure; I can still download from the site at the moment but I'd rather not get a message in the future telling me that I've been prevented from downloading material from CA. Prevention is better than cure in this case I think

Edited by Piecemeal

Piecemeal,

It is an advisory only. It doesn't come up because you have something on your system. I get the same message. I think it's tied to specific files, not specific users.

FC

Piecemeal,

It is an advisory only. It doesn't come up because you have something on your system. I get the same message. I think it's tied to specific files, not specific users.

FC

So all this time I've been unnecessarily holding off on downloading mods? Business as usual then? Only thing is that I always get that message when I want to download something.

I thought it was a message specifically for me (or should I say my system settings) to get sorted.

Right then; now that that little issue's sorted I'm off to try out lindr2's Soviet Bomb pack.

Cheers for the look in lads :good: