Sign in to follow this  
Teras

joey

joey is the best

I'd like to take a baseball bat to his head, but then that goes for all the rest of them as well :grin:

I'd like to take a baseball bat to his head, but then that goes for all the rest of them as well :grin:

lol , then dont miss with chandlergrin.gif

Mind if I jump the queue? MIne's got some nice sharp six inch nails in them. :yes:

I bought my missus a DVD box set of that for Xmas some years back. Woooooorst mistake I've made in years. A week later I bought her a headphones set for the bedroom TV. Ahhhh........ silent nights.

Mind if I jump the queue? MIne's got some nice sharp six inch nails in them. :yes:

I bought my missus a DVD box set of that for Xmas some years back. Woooooorst mistake I've made in years. A week later I bought her a headphones set for the bedroom TV. Ahhhh........ silent nights.

Jump away, my Irish friend :drinks:

My missis has good taste and mildly bad taste. She wouldn't watch Friends, or Sex and the City ( that's the one with the woman with a face like a horse, right ? )

But she does like CSi:Wherever and Crime Scene Navy Crime ( or whatever the hell it's called ) - that I can just about stomach in VERY small doses.

Her worst affliction used to be Buffy:The Vampire Slayer which drove me nuts. I wanted to slaughter the entire cast, beginning with 'Willow' - that drippy hippy.

We can compromise on Sons Of Anarchy, we both spent a long time in that sort of biker world in real life, so at least we are laughing at the same things when it gets ridiculous ( which it does, frequently :grin: )