02-11-11

Does anyone have a good map of World War II that has Great Britain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany. I want to made a campaign for the Battle of the Bulge. I need a good map with detail for I can stage the battles.

Thanks

Fatman

the eaw WW2 map covers that entire region.

Unfortunately, it's ....well....in need of major reworking (ie: read retililng to modern standards with GermnayCE tiles, and complete reoganization of the targets.)

but, that's all we got. (unless someone feels the need -and has the talent/time- to rebuild the stock WoE GermanyCE to late 1944 era. cities tend not to move too much from the original locations.....)

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

what would need to be done? not much reconstruction went on between '44 and say um.....1948. if its just a matter of puttin new (to the game) buildings in ang changing the ini tolook for them instead of stock, i do have a deployment and plenty of time coming up end of year.

then all we would need is my C-54 and Daves pony.