Sign in to follow this  
Lewie

OT; The 13 Best MST3K songs.

I've been a fan of this show since it was first carried by Comedy Central. The link provided has Youtube vids of some of the best songs from the intermissions and experiment presentations from the run of the show, included is one of my faves, "The United Servo Academy Men's Chorus directed by Vice Brigadier Sir Thomas Bullhead Servo.". From an intermission segment of the equally well panned classic, "The Star Fighters".

Best 13 songs of MST3K Topless robot

Cheers

This is like my first drug experience, somehow.

One understands, that you Americans have a lot of Britisdh roots. Hilarious! :grin:

They did miss this little gem, from their Fugitive Alien episode.

Lewie, you are a genius sir! MST3K is one of the greatest works of art in modern times, possibly ever. I'm as diehard of a fan as they come. Well played, sir, well played. :clapping:

Lewie, you are a genius sir! MST3K is one of the greatest works of art in modern times, possibly ever. I'm as diehard of a fan as they come. Well played, sir, well played. :clapping:

Yes it's one of the best things to come out of Minnesota ever. I kind of figure it's the long winters that bring out this level of humor, and I really miss the show, especially the Joel Hodgson years.

I'm pretty impressed that they have the entire Magic Voyage of Sinbad and the Day the Earth Froze, on Youtube. The riff they did on Scandahoovian Minnesotan dialects in the beginning of The Day the Earth Froze, always floors me.

'Oh Yah, I remember dat day, it must of gotten down to fifty below.."

"Well the ding dang stuff in my nose just froze up."

Yes, I loved this show. Its the only show in my adult life I made a conscious effort to watch.

And for a little controversy, though I can't imagine anyone disagreeing, the first host was much better than the second. When that occurred I knew the show had a limited lifespan...sigh.

I loved MST3K! My kids and I used to watch it every time ti was on. Good times. And Duke, yes, the original host was by far the better.