Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Bought a new bike...

Well I have finally done it and spent €3500 on a second hand Triumph Sprint RS and I am happy as punch just awaiting the good weather...

post-4136-037281200 1298561457.jpg

And this is she...

Beautiful! 955 triple, right? Looks slick, and is that a solo seat cowl? oOOOooo....

Yes its the 955i triple so she sounds fantastic... and yes its a single seat cowl but it just covers the rear seat also has a full free flowing Triumph Exhaust system as well. Triumph Carbon Rear hugger and the belly pan is also a nice extra... only 30000km's for a 10 year old bike... felt like I was stealing her...

Wooow !!!!

:good:

Houdoe,

Derk

Wooow !!!!

:good:

Houdoe,

Derk

Gonna be up your way in April Derk... small place called Apeldoorn for the long weekend it will be my first long range trip on her... So might make a request for some decent roads...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Gonna be up your way in April Derk... small place called Apeldoorn for the long weekend it will be my first long range trip on her... So might make a request for some decent roads...

I know my way around there, not that far away, lots of nice things to do, a beer or two ? :drinks:

And I can bring my Waldorf mask if you like.....:grin:

Houdoe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

Nice ride!

I've been meaning to get a bike for some years now as here in the desert Southwest, you can putt on wide open roads year round.