Sign in to follow this  
ace888

Skinning Question on the SF2 F-4E Templates by Sundowner

Anyone?

I just started the attempt to use the SF2 F-4E Templates by Sundowner. I made a skin of the Aselsan Simek (Lightning) Project aircraft.

Question? What would cause the tire wheels to have white or gray stripes across the tires? I try several times on re-skinning, still the white spot show up?

I would post the screen shot, but some how I am unable to post any screen shots since the update this evening?

Thanks

Obvious question. Does the tyre (tire) 'black' line up with the tyre black on the Third Wire F-4E you are trying to skin? To check, get the relevant Third Wire bitmap and re-size it to SD's 2048x2048 and see if it all lines up.

Spinners,

I have just checked the .BMP. They are 2048x2048... I have check my .BMP with others made by Sundowner, David, and Wrench... They all use the same .PSD templates. Not sure where is the error? I think it might be my method of using the templates and missing something while I was working on it?

Heck... it took me about a day to thought up the copy/cut/paste of "slimmers" onto the skin. So, hopefully I'll figure it out, maybe?

Cheers Mate

Sundowner's templates don't cover all E variants in the game. You're gonna have to do some copy/pasting and/or repainting too. Plus, there are some differences with the .bmp's from TMF skins also. So you're gonna have to look at them very closely to spot the differences.