Sign in to follow this  
Erik

March Site Update - 3.1.4

Please post any issues or concerns you may be having with this latest version of the site software here. Please include the following helpful information if it's available.

Operating System:

Browser Name:

Browser Version:

Forum Skin in Use: (example CA Classic, OFF, CA Dark)

Error Message Received:

Reported Display Issue:

Reported Functionality Issue:

You may also post suggestions for improvements. In addition to the above please include a brief description of what you'd prefer to see also list the following.

Area of Site: (example: home page, forums, gallery, downloads, chat, search, etc)

If you would like to express any compliments or likes of the new software feel free to do that as well.

Your input is greatly appreciated and it goes a long way in creating a place you enjoy using, being a part of, and want to come back to.

Thank you in advance.

So far the only thing I noticed different was a popup window with the content of the first and last post, whenever we point the cursor mouse in the threads title.

Never saw that in any other forum, and I do find that quite interesting and useful.

Thanks. As always, great job Erik. :good:

Edited by Von Paulus

Ditto to von Paulus. I don't get any problems so far, Eric. Thank you for your work!

Questions: Are the download mirrors still exist?blink.gif

Sorry for my poor english.this.gif

Question to Erik:

I'd like to edit and update one of my previous files, but the simple "Edit file" utility I'd used before just seems to have gone in this new version. The only alternate utility I can find is an "Upload new version" button, but contrary to the late "Edit file" utility, it seems I cannot delete the former and now useless compressed file or screenshot (there is a way to delete at least the screenshot, but if I delete it and replace it the a new one, then quit the operation and come back later, the old screenshot is reborn again alongside the new one). Please, how should I proceed?

Questions: Are the download mirrors still exist?blink.gif

Sorry for my poor english.this.gif

Yes. I am working on getting them back online. The mirror link has been enabled again but I'm still working out some minor bugs in the system.

Everything should return to normal soon.

E

Question to Erik:

I'd like to edit and update one of my previous files, but the simple "Edit file" utility I'd used before just seems to have gone in this new version. The only alternate utility I can find is an "Upload new version" button, but contrary to the late "Edit file" utility, it seems I cannot delete the former and now useless compressed file or screenshot (there is a way to delete at least the screenshot, but if I delete it and replace it the a new one, then quit the operation and come back later, the old screenshot is reborn again alongside the new one). Please, how should I proceed?

Made some changes. Use the "Upload New Version" Link it's what the "Edit File" Link used to be. The functionality should now be there now to handle updates aka revisions.

Let me know.

Erik

Okay Mr. Erik. Thanks for your info. Good to knowgood.gif.

Made some changes. Use the "Upload New Version" Link it's what the "Edit File" Link used to be. The functionality should now be there now to handle updates aka revisions.

Let me know.

Erik

Well, I don't remember if I had noticed the two lines of explanation on top of the "Upload new version" page, but they make things much more clear. Thank you for your helping hand, Erik.